2013/05/02

Cashmaker Results and Projections

Some mql5 subscribers asked why I suggest a money management of 0.01 lots per $1.000 account balance, while I´m using 0.5 lots per $265.000 balance.
Why I´m not following the suggested money management, they ask!
Well, this is my way to prove that the Cashmaker strategy can also make money with a conservative money management.

This is what I mean!
If you look at history results and trades, you will see that I started with 0.1 lots on a $10.000 account.
After a while, as the balance increases I turned on the conservative mode.

Here´s the proof of that conversative money management option, after the account reaches a certain level.

This is the results graph since May 2011 until today. Over $265.000.



Now, using the results of these 2 years I also made a projection with a Very Conservative Money Manegement and another one with the Regular Money Mangement.

In the Very Conservative Money Management the orders volume would be always 0.1lots for a initial $10.000 account.
In this case the actual balance would be over $80.000. (Not bad for a 2 years investment)




In the Regular Money Management the orders volume would be always 0.01lots per $1.000 account balance.
In this projection, to simplify I only use a 0.1 lots per each $10.000 account balance.
In this case the actual balance would be over $9.000.000. (Cool, isn´t it?!)


I let you imagine what an agressive mode can do for you!  :-)


This, is the proof that this strategy works very, very well, no matters which money management do you use.

Fast, Faster or slow!

It´s up to you!


You can subscribe Cashmaker here 

You may want to open a forex account here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment